At Hotel Eloisa Puerto Vallarta we are committed to our clients and partners in the situation of COVID-19. Our main objective is the satisfaction and a pleasant stay of our guests. Our commitment is that your stay is comfortable and safe. Hotel Eloisa is implementing the Control, Cleaning and Sanitization Protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO) in all hotel facilities with certified products. Today more than ever at Hotel Eloisa Puerto Vallarta you are more than sure !!!
FLEXIBILITY IN YOUR RESERVATIONS
Adjustments are made in the reservation change policies in order to offer you a better service.
All reservations guaranteed and confirmed with arrival date before December 17th 2020 may be changes without penalty up to 72 hours before arrival date, which will be subject to availability. For changes in reservations made through the website enter www.hoteleloisa.com if your reservation was made through a travel agency, it is recommended to contacting them directly.
- All our guests must wear mouth covers during their stay.
- Upon arrival, the temperature will be taken and recommendations for hand hygiene and use of antibacterial gel will be sedated.
- For the use of the pools, it is necessary to bath with actibacterial soap (shower in the pool area).
- The room is delivered properly clean and sanitized.
- Cleaning of common areas is carried out approximately every 2 hours.
- Antibacterial gel at the hotel entrance, in common bathrooms and when entering the elevator (on all floors).
- Antibacterial soap in common showers.
- We have signage promoting healthy distance.
Hotel Eloisa has safety equipment for collaborators, protection equipment and constant hand washing. Our staff is trained to execute strict hygiene and sanitation standards. Hotel Eloisa awaits you !!!